Fairfield Community Foundation
An Affiliate of Hamilton Community Foundation
The Fairfield Community Foundation is pleased to be able to provide scholarships for adults returning to college. An adult (non-traditional) student is defined as someone 25 years of age or older returning to pursue an undergraduate post-secondary degree.
To be eligible, you must:
- be a resident of the city of Fairfield in Butler County, Ohio
- attend an accredited technical school, college or university as a full time or part time student
- demonstrate financial need
- not be reimbursed for your education by your employer
- be seeking your first undergrad degree
As a part of the affiliation with the Hamilton Community Foundation, you have access to the online Scholarship Portal. This includes a universal application that allows students to apply by completing a single application. The universal application not only decreases the redundancy of completing multiple applications, but it also matches applicants to opportunities they may be eligible for. No more searching and reading through endless criteria.
Ready to apply?
If you have any questions, please email Kasey Rouse, Scholarship Program Manager or call 513-863-1717.