Scholarships for Adults Returning to College
The Hamilton Community Foundation is pleased to be able to provide scholarships for adults returning to college. An adult (non-traditional) student is defined as someone 25 years of age or older returning to pursue an undergraduate post-secondary degree. If you are pursuing a law degree or going to medical school, please apply through the "Current College" page on our website.
To be eligible, you must:
- be a resident of the city of Hamilton in Butler County, Ohio
- attend an accredited technical school, college or university as a full time or part time student
- demonstrate financial need
- not be reimbursed for your education by your employer
- be seeking your first undergrad degree
This past year we launched a new Scholarship Portal which includes a universal application that allows students to apply by completing a single application. The universal application not only decreases the redundancy of completing multiple applications, but it also matches applicants to opportunities they may be eligible for. No more searching and reading through endless criteria.
Click here to preview the applications prior to creating an account.
Ready to apply?
If you have any questions, please email Kasey Rouse, Scholarship Program Manager or call 513-863-1717.