Scholarships for Adults Returning to College
We are no longer accepting applications, please check back next April.
If you have any questions, please contact Katie Braswell at the Foundation office 863-1717 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
The Hamilton Community Foundation is pleased to be able to provide scholarships for adults returning to college. An adult (non-traditional) student is defined as someone at least 25 years of age returning to pursue an undergraduate post-secondary degree. If you are pursuing a law degree or going to medical school, please apply through the "Current College" page on our website.
To be eligible, you must:
- be a resident of the city of Hamilton in Butler County, Ohio (Unless noted in description offered to Butler County residents)
- attend an accredited technical school, college or university as a full time or part time student
- demonstrate financial need
- not be reimbursed for your education by your employer
- be seeking your first undergrad degree