Scholarships for Students Currently in College
We are accepting applications April 1 - June 8, 2020
To begin the process, first you must set up your account.
Click here to "Sign up" for your student application https://hamiltonfoundation.academicworks.com/users/sign_up
Once you have completed and submitted your application, you do not have to do anything else. The system will automatically match you to the scholarships for which you qualify.
If you have any questions, please contact Katie Braswell at the Foundation office 863-1717 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
The Hamilton Community Foundation understands the need for assistance with your education beyond the first year in college. These scholarships are to assist students in the Sophomore, Junior and Senior years in college. However, we also offer scholarships for students in law school and medical school. We do not offer scholarships for students pursuing masters degrees.
To be eligible, you must:
- be a graduate of Hamilton, Badin, Ross or New Miami School Districts unless otherwise indicated in the scholarship description
- law school and medical school applicants must be Butler County residents or attended one of the schools designated above
- not have received a renewable scholarship from the Hamilton Community Foundation
- attending an accredited technical school, college or university
- have completed one full year in college
- have at least a 2.5 GPA
- be a full time student
Students applying for the Stewart Jones Memorial Religious Music Week Scholarship, you must be a junior and above, including graduate students and can be from anywhere across the country studying religious music as your major subject, with a view toward serving as a church music director or minister of music.
NOTE: The school must be accredited by the Higher Learning Commission and/or eligible to receive financial aid. You may check the accreditation status by visiting https://www.hlcommission.org/Directory-of-HLC-Institutions.html or contact your school for this information.